Monday, April 6, 2009

Introducing "turtle"



Last Wednesday we went for the 20 week scan and saw "turtle". The baby has been honoured with that nickname after Kaiden said they looked like a "turtle" on the tv screen. All is well and we were blessed with some marvellous pics of the little one all snuggled up. I'm starting to get some good kicks now and Kaiden loves to say hello to "turtle" and tells them to "get out!" (not yet I say, they have to grow in there for a little while longer...)
And just so you can see, this was Kaiden at the same stage...and look how cute he turned out!

5 comments:

Susan C said...

Wow such amazing photos. I think Kaiden is looking forward to being a big brother.

Tess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tess said...

hi susan.. huge congrats on the baby!
how wonderful those scans are! I have to ask though, i noticed you said 'them' and 'they' are you having twins?? or was it just a slip of the fingers???? lol
and yes...Kaiden has turned out extremely cute!!!

Susan said...

No Tess not twins LOL Although I did have the scan on April Fools Day and was expecting something unusual :) I write "them" and "they" rather than "it" or "him" or "her" as we don't know whether it is a boy or a girl although I have my inklings. Susan :)

AJ said...

Great Photos!