Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cambie Make this look



I love Sacha Drake.  I have also been known to have champagne taste but need to live on a cordial (not even beer!) budget.  I have fallen in love with her latest collection and when I saw her Millicent dress I instantly thought of the Cambie pattern, a new release from Sewaholic.  Sacha makes hers from a cotton sateen fabric which is a perfect match for the design and I think the fabric pattern is what makes this dress a stand out.  If you ever come across similar fabric, please let me know as I'd love to make this for my summer wardrobe. I love the Nine West shoes, not practical but hey this is my dream board.  The red rose fabric is from Tessuti

PS: The Millicent dress is sold out online so obviously I have great taste!



2 comments:

Margo said...

lol Susan - I've got a few Sacha pieces in the wardrobe - purchased back in the days of 2 income, no child etc.

I really need to sew for myself a little more :)

Susan Smith said...

 I splashed out at Christmas and that's why I'm in love with her garments!!  I have one other purchased on ebay.  I wish I had more time to sew, either for myself or anyone LOL